Canadian Medical Education Journal
The Calgary Papers in Military and Strategic Studies
Occasional Paper 9 (2013) - Latin American Security: Canadian and International Perspectives
ARIEL: A Review of International English Literature
Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation
The Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation is published three times a year by the Canadian Evaluaton Society (CES) (under the international standard serial number ISSN 0834-1516). It seeks to promote the theory and practice of program evaluation in Canada by publishing:
- Articles on all aspects of the theory and practice of evaluation, including methodology, evaluation standards, implementation of evaluations, reporting and use of studies, and the audit or metaevaluation of evaluation.
- Research and Practice Notes that provide practical examples of the applications of particular methodologies or procedures within the context of a particular study or group of studies.
- Addressing Challenges in Evaluation Practice is a section of the journal is devoted to the presentation of real-life cases by evaluation practitioners. We encourage submissions that highlight challenges encountered in evaluation design, conduct, reporting, knowledge transfer and utilization.
- Book Reviews of relevance to the practice in Canada.
The Canadian Journal for New Scholars in Education/ Revue canadienne des jeunes chercheures et chercheurs en éducation (CJNSE/RCJCÉ) is an open access, non-blind, peer-reviewed journal published by graduate students for the dissemination of works by graduate students at Canadian universities. We are bilingual in keeping with Canada’s two official languages, and we honour multiple cultures. We believe in providing a space for students’ voices through scholarly writing and networking.
Please read the many ways we support graduate students in Canada at this link.
Emerging Perspectives: Interdisciplinary Graduate Research in Education and Psychology
Emerging Perspectives: Interdisciplinary Graduate Research in Education and Psychology, is an international peer-reviewed journal dedicated to publishing graduate research that brings together the fields of educational research and psychology.
Information on submitting a manuscript can be found under Submissions. When you register for an account, you must check off author.
Interested in joining our Review Team? Roles and Responsibilities, as well as the application form can be found here.
Questions? Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Diversity is a forum for the publication of research in functional biodiversity, sparking awareness of the "economics of biology" in the face of diminishing biodiversity resources. Manuscripts relating to the biodiversity of all taxa, in any biome and geographic area will be considered. The journal publishes papers that contribute to new developments in how biodiversity relates to ecosystem function and ecosystem services in terms of food security, human health, and ecosystem stability. Manuscripts are welcome from the fields of environmental economics and biodiversity science.
Functional Diversity strives to communicate science to the public. If you want the distilled version of our articles, please visit our blog at The Distillery
Papers on Postsecondary Learning and Teaching
Papers in Postsecondary Learning and Teaching (PPLT) is a peer-reviewed and open access publication, which publishes papers developed from the proceedings of the University of Calgary Conference on Postsecondary Learning and Teaching.
For more information about our conference, please visit the conference website.
Journal of Undergraduate Research in Alberta
The Journal of Mind-Body Regulation
Currents: Scholarship in the Human Services
Canadian Journal of Transportation
Journal of International and Transnational Nursing Education
We invite you to submit articles for peer review and potential publication that contribute to the discussion of the International and Transnational Nursing Education. We are seeking new knowledge that considers teaching and learning in nursing education from:
- Tertiary institutions from various international contexts;
- Professional development in Health Care institutions from various international contexts;
- Education related to nursing education from research driven institutions from various international contexts.