Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are noted within the text at the appropriate points, with the illustrations, figures, and tables and corresponding information on separate pages at the end of the document.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- Provide names and contact information for 4 potential Peer Reviewers who have expertise in your area. In order to maintain a blinded peer review process, do not contact the reviewers. The journal will reach out to seek these reviews to be completed.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.