This journal is not actively publishing. However, the back issues have been archived and content will continue to be made openly accessible.
This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright NoticeCopyright for articles published in this journal is retained by Currents. The journal editor(s) may grant permission for the reproduction of any manuscript accepted for publication in whole or in part. Any author(s) that has contributed to a manuscript published in Currents may request permission from the editor(s) of the journal for reproduction in whole or in part of any manuscript for which they are identified as a contributing author. This request must be made through the lead author (or the corresponding author if different than the lead). For the purposes of this notice reproduction refers to publication of a manuscript subsequent to publication in Currents.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.