Critique de livre : Pratiques inclusives et savoirs scolaires – Paradoxes, contradictions et perspectives
This review examines the book entitled "Pratiques inclusives et savoirs scolaires – Paradoxes, contradictions et perspectives" directed by Jean-Michel Perez and Teresa Assude in 2013. This collective includes thirteen chapters exploring different aspects of inclusive education and inclusive practices in a French context mainly. The narrative part summarizes all the chapters present in the book and the argumentative part takes a look at the whole work and its quality.
- Manuscripts submitted to CJNSE/RCJCÉ must be original work that has not been published elsewhere, nor is currently being considered for publication elsewhere. The author should confirm this in the cover letter sent with the manuscript.
- Articles that are published within the CJNSE/RCJCÉ must not be published elsewhere, in whole or part, for one year after publication.
- Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings. Granting the CJNSE/RCJCÉ first publication rights must be in the cover letter sent with the manuscript.
- If the manuscript contains copyrighted materials, the author should note this in the cover letter sent with the manuscript, and indicate when letters of permission will be forwarded to the Editor.
- If the manuscript reports on research with “human subjects,” the author should include a statement in the cover letter that ethics approval has been received for the research, indicating the granting body and protocol number if applicable.
- Authors are encouraged to use language that is inclusive and culturally sensitive.