Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text has not been previously edited or compelling reasons for a new edition have been submitted with the edition.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc / .docx) or RTF (.rtf) file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The reproductions of the original manuscript pages (preferably digital) are legible and ready to submit as supplementary files.