Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Journal of Educational Thought retains first publication rights for all articles. The Journal grants reproduction rights for noncommercial educational purposes with the provision that full acknowledgement of the work’s source be noted on each copy. The Journal will redirect to the appropriate authors any inquiries for further commercial publication of individual articles. All authors wishing to publish in JET will be asked to fill in and sign a Consent to Publish and Transfer of Copyright agreement.
Authors must affirm that any submission to JET has not been and will not be published or submitted elsewhere while under considration by JET.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.