Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Include a completely anonymized PDF version of your paper in the submission, as well as a fully identified word version.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
All articles in the Journal of Critical Public Health are published under a CC BY 4.0 license. This means that the author keeps sufficient intellectual property rights to reuse all materials in their article as they see fit. This includes the right to republish the article elsewhere (e.g. in a collected volume or anthology), and to share the article in a repository or archive of their choice. The CC BY 4.0 license also means that the author grants others the right to remix, transform, and build upon the materials in the article for any purpose, on the condition that proper credit is given (as is customary in academic work). Please note that JCPH holds no rights over published articles.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.