This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (ex. http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced, uses a 12-point font and employs italics (instead of underlining with the exception of URL addresses). All illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- For peer review purposes, authors’ names are removed from the submission file, with “Author” and year used in the bibliography, instead of author name, title, description, etc.
- For peer review purposes, authors’ institution names and cities are removed from the submission file, with “University” and “City” used instead.
- All Microsoft Office documents have been saved by going to File and selecting Save As, then click Tools (or Options in Mac), click Security, select Remove personal information from file properties on save and then click Save.
- All authors listed on the proposal are aware that the proposal is being submitted under their name(s). Authors can be listed as primary author on a maximum of two proposal submissions.
- Include the author name(s) and 50-word bio(s) in the OCS at the time of submission (add an author during metadata step).
- All authors agree that if accepted, they will register, pay and attend the conference to present their work at the designated time.
- The proposed title is no more than 70 characters in length. Titles that surpass 70 characters may be changed at the discretion of the conference committee, without notification to the author(s).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.